The Wedding Website Group Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website.
This "Agreement" is a contract between each party ("User") who accesses TheWeddingWebsiteGroup.com site (the "Site") and the proprietor of the Site ("Webpods.co.uk", a company having a place of business in Bradford, UK) regarding access to, and use of, the Site.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- All information on visitors collected by us is used exclusively by The Wedding Website Group and is not otherwise distributed, disclosed, sold, rented, traded or used for any other purpose. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). The information is collected by our servers to help us maintain and improve the website.
- The Wedding Website Group may release account information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to comply with the law or protect the rights, property or safety of The Wedding Website Group and our visitors.
- The Wedding Website Group maintains website information about the number of visits a page receives and technical information used to identify trends but this information is not recorded in such a way that it can be cross referenced to any specific visitor.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, functionality and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Member Conduct
require that every user of the Service, whether or not such user is a Member,
agrees not to use this Service to upload, store, share or otherwise obtain
Prohibited Content. Generally, Prohibited Content includes (without limitation)
any of the following types of Content:
- a. Content we believe is abusive, deceptive, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, slanderous, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate.
- b. Copyrighted material that is used without the express permission of the owner.
- c. Content that violates or encroaches on the rights of others.
- d. Content or other material that contains viruses, worms, corrupt files, Trojan horses and other forms of corruptive code or any other content, which may compromise the The Wedding Website Group Service.
- e. Content that advocates illegal activity.
- f. Content that harms minors in any way.
- g. Any links to the above.
- A User shall not use any devices or methodology to monitor or copy any web pages
or content found on the Site, without the prior written consent of The Wedding
Website Group. A User shall not:
- a. post or otherwise distribute any defamatory, obscene or unlawful material or information, any information encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, any information or software which contains a virus, worm or other harmful or damaging component, or any photographs containing obscene images (as determined by and in the sole discretion of THE WEDDING WEBSITE GROUP) or unauthorized images of another or in which another owns rights, any unauthorized music or musical composition or performance;
- b. defame, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of another; or
- c. exploit the Site for any commercial purposes or otherwise use the Site in a manner which is contrary to the law of any country or locality.
Here at The Wedding Website Group we are committed to protecting your privacy.
If you have any questions, which are not answered here, please feel free to email us at info [at] theweddingwebsitegroup [dot]com
A User is solely responsible for all results of acts or omissions that occur through such User's actions and for maintaining the confidentiality of any password or account information in the User's control. A USER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS THE WEDDING WEBSITE GROUP, ITS OWNER(S), AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, AND CONSULTANTS FROM ANY AND ALL THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, LIABILITY, DAMAGES AND/OR COSTS (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LEGAL FEES) ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SITE BY USER, THE VIOLATION BY USER OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR THE INFRINGEMENT BY USER OF ANY RIGHT OF ANOTHER. Users agree to immediately notify The Wedding Website Group of any unauthorised use of their account or any other breach of security known to them.
Uploading Images, Videos or Music
The users own all of the content and information posted on The Wedding Website Group, and you can control how it is shared through your option to password protect your website.
Any music, videos and photographs that are uploaded to your wedding website to be displayed on your wedding website are properly licensed for such usage at no cost to The Wedding Website Group.
The Wedding Website Group has the right to remove any music, videos or photographs about which a licensing dispute arises, until such time as the dispute is resolved to the satisfaction of The Wedding Website Group at no cost to The Wedding Website Group.
For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos ("IP content"), you specifically give us the following permission:
You grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with The Wedding Website Group ("IP License"). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
Limitation of Liability
THE WEDDING WEBSITE GROUP, ITS PROPRIETOR, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION OR THE LIKE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR LINKS AVAILABLE ON THE SITE. IF A RELEVANT JURISDICTION DOES NOT PERMIT ANY OF THE EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY STATED HEREIN, THE EXCLUSIONS SHALL BE AMENDED ACCORDINGLY BUT ONLY TO THE EXTENT NEEDED TO PRESERVE THEIR EFFECT TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT OF THE LAW IN THAT JURISDICTION. IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, THE WEDDING WEBSITE GROUP SHOULD BE FOUND LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER, SUCH LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED IN TOTO TO THE AMOUNTS PAID TO THE WEDDING WEBSITE GROUP IN CONNECTION WITH THE EVENTS LEADING TO SUCH LIABILITY BY THE PARTY CLAIMING SUCH LIABILITY. THE FOREGOING PROVISIONS SHALL APPLY TO ALL TYPES OF CLAIMS WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT AND TORT.
Rights to Terminate Use
A User agrees that The Wedding Website Group reserves the right, without prejudice to its other rights, to suspend or terminate the Account of a User relating to use of the Site at any time where The Wedding Website Group has determined, in its sole discretion, that the use of the Site by such User is, or was, in breach of this Agreement. ACCORDINGLY, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, IN ADDITION TO ANY OTHER RIGHTS OR REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO THE WEDDING WEBSITE GROUP AND WITHOUT ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, THE WEDDING WEBSITE GROUP AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT NOTICE MAY TERMINATE OR RESTRICT ACCESS BY A USER TO THE SITE OR REMOVE CONTENT FROM THE SITE OF A USER AS THE WEDDING WEBSITE GROUP MAY IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION DEEM ADVISABLE.
"The Wedding Website Group" is a trading arm of Webpods.co.uk. Any use of any of the marks, names, logos, or other indicia appearing on the Site without the prior written consent of The Wedding Website Group or the owner of the respective marks, names, logos, or other indicia, is prohibited.
Ownership of Site and Copyrights.
A User agrees that the site is the property of The Wedding Website Group. NONE OF THE CONTENT FOUND ON THE SITE MAY BE COPIED, REPRODUCED, REPUBLISHED, SOLD, TRANSFERRED, MODIFIED OR DISTRIBUTED IN ANY WAY WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE WEDDING WEBSITE GROUP, EXCEPT BY A USER BUT ONLY REGARDING CONTENT SUPPLIED BY SUCH USER. Moreover, all content on the Site, except for content provided by any User, is: Copyright The Wedding Website Group, as of the year of first publication, beginning in 2012. All rights are reserved. Any copying, republication, derivation, or redistribution of such content, including by framing or other means, is prohibited, without the prior written consent of the owner.
Matters beyond our reasonable control
If We are unable to provide this Service because of something beyond our reasonable control such as technical failure, lightning, flood, or exceptionally severe Weather, fire or explosion, civil disorder, war, or military operations, natural or local emergency, anything done by government or other competent authority or industrial disputes of any kind (whether or not involving our employees), We will not be liable for this.
Termination and Expiration
As defined above, The Wedding Website Group may terminate access by a User to the Site in its sole discretion at any time. Moreover, a User's access to the site will also be terminated at the expiration of a Free Trial period (typically 7 days) or the term for which payment has been made (typically a maximum term of 12 months). Such termination or expiration, of or for a User, shall not affect any existing right to relief, at law or in equity, of The Wedding Website Group. Upon termination or expiration, all rights of such User shall terminate and any rights in content shall be belong to The Wedding Website Group.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.